Child welfare will always be the highest priority for the Norfolk YMT and the GDPR (2018) goes even further to make sure you know your data is looked after and not shared or used for purposes it should not be.
Data collected by the Norfolk YMT is used for the purpose of:
– Establishing or maintaining membership.
– Supporting the not-for-profit association of the Norfolk YMT members and volunteers.
– Providing or administering activities for all members, past members & those who have contact with it.
– Your data is never passed on or transferred to third parties.
The only data held is that provided on the application form and consists of:
– Your name and address
– Contact details via phone and email.
– Brief details of experience.
– This data is updated only when directed by you and held for as long as the Norfolk YMT is auditioning and staging productions or until you request it to be deleted.
The data is stored on
– the company PC and is password protected, encrypted and has the latest software security.
– As a hard copy for use in auditions.
– No other person other than the director has access to the PC or any of the files.
YOU NOW NEED TO GIVE YOUR CONSENT FOR THE COMPANY TO STORE YOUR DETAILS.
PLEASE USE THE CONSENT FORM TO ‘OPT-IN’ or use the form at the end of the page to ‘opt-out’
Your Rights. You have the right:
– to be removed from the company membership list.
– to see what information is stored about you although this will be only the information you supplied.
– to change any detail the Norfolk YMT holds about you.